Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Money and update

Ok, this is officially my post of complaining.

Preparing Mike to go to OCS, we spent A LOT of money and I am not talking a two hundred dollars. Much Much More. I actually lost count once I hit about 400. We thought about getting the new dress blues. Mike said no he is going to have the rank removed off of what he had and wear that. That thing is like 500 bucks.

Now, I find out that the dues are 270. It's actually better than some classes I seen. I have seen some at 350. The dues cover the graduation week activities which believe me I understand that but its burning my pockets. They pay in two installments. Then I have to find a dress, hotel, car maintenance, and whatever to keep my rugrats happy on our ride down. Cant forget groceries once I am there....and gas

Today was the obstacle course. I didn't get a call today which means they are exhausted.

Yesterday they had a mini test. Mike said he passed but the test he is worried about is Friday. He has been reading his assigned book and thinking about the paper(all his has had time to do is think about it). He said that its going to kick his butt because once they are done training for the day ,its late and not much time to do anything. He thinks that his weekends are going to full of studying. Which isn't a bad thing. Then again my weeks and weekends are full of Mommy stuff, my school, and being a taxi. No pity here

Cant think of too much else that's going on right now. Every time I ask for details on upcoming events or important info, he is clueless.

I will try to keep you updated as much as I can but my calls have been about 10 minutes. I ask as much as I can to keep ya posted.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, just say it, cause I agree! I'm afraid to log into my bank account and see the balance! *shudder*

    ReplyDelete