Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BOLC II frustrations.

After talking to Michael yesterday my frustration grew about BOLC. I know it shouldnt but it does. I despise hear say. I want facts. I want to prepare for facts. I dont want you to tell me something different every week about the dang school.

Anyway, Michael was talking to a Captain about BOLC II and he said that it was indeed canceled (this changes weekly as well). Which is a good thing because BOLC III will start sooner and they will be finished a lil earlier. Then again they will have to snowbird until BOLC III. So that would mean either use up all of his leave to not snowbird or have him BS'ing doing busy work until its time for BOLC III to start.

DETAILS AND FACTS PEOPLE. I am a organizer. I need to plan. I know I know! Army life isn't about the plan but grrrrrrrr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment