Monday, September 14, 2009

Leading into week 3

I just got off the phone with Mike. Here's a lil update. Next week will be really busy. He said not to be disappointed if I don't get to speak to him much. They have a lot of land navigational stuff to do. The Constitution essay is due this week. A timed Agility run is tomorrow.


I think I already told you that yesterday was the last day for mass punishment. Everyone is responsible for themselves. Ummmm, he also stated that this class will be the last BOLC II class in Sill. I dont know what that means for any other post but just a heads up.

Cant think of too much else at the moment.

For the first time ever I left my phone in the house to walk the dog and take out the trash. Well guess what. He called 5 times. When I finally called backed it was awesome to hear the excitement in his voice. The man still has the hots for me. Isnt life grand. After 3 kids and 80 lbs, the man still gets excited to hear my voice. he he he he he....

No comments:

Post a Comment