Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 10

This week may be a little stressful to some. There is a history test tomorrow. Its about 40 questions. They come this far, The Lord knows they don't want to mess up now. I haven't talk to Michael much because he was been doing a lot of studying. I been saying my prayers.


Next week is the final P. F. T., Then they will be processing to move to the next step. There are a few soldiers that have to snowbird for a few months before they can go to BOLC B. I hope that Michael's orders doesn't change. I am pretty happy that he is leaving right away so he can hurry back home. I am just curious to which Unit/Company he's going to. I am saying another prayer that he will not have to deploy soon as he gets home. I am not looking forward to two years of him being gone. But hey its what we signed up for.


I heard rumors that the guys are able to move out the barracks week after next. I am hoping so. It would be nice to have him with us at the hotel. The kids will be thrilled.


We are being kicked out of this housing area. Well not really, they are demo'ing these units and moving people to other homes. I had to get Michael to fax his orders to housing so we could get on the field grade wait list. I heard that we should be moving before the Christmas holiday. That would be wonderful! The place we will be moving to is huge. 4 bdrms 2.5 baths Living and dining room combo which includes a family and laundry room. I cant forget a fenced in yard for Shags. I really cant complain. Just not looking forward to packing up to move around the base.


Othan that nothing much new is going on. Will update you soon. I just finished my classes so I have more time to blog and do anything else that I find fun.

1 comment:

  1. I am going through the process of OCS and am currently awaiting a date for the selction board for the Army OCS. I am a 34 year old female. Do you have any suggestions for me or a syllabus that can be sent to me. Thank you. I have no idea what to expect, you also said that your husband would be gone for 2 years, what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete